Situated on paved road, plowed and maintained by the County. This ten-acre parcel is easy to access and beautifully wooded.
- Located on paved road, maintained and plowed by Osceola County.
- Heavily wooded with mix of hardwood and pine
- Electricity runs across the front at the road.
- Great hunting; open area at back great for rifle
- Choice of beautiful building sites
Measures approximately 337 feet East/West, by 1295 feet North/South.
You'll find many ideal spots to build or set up camp. Park a camper out here year 'round if you want, there are no restrictions.
This is a beautiful forest over rolling hills, opening up into a clearing near the back.
This Parcel fronts on 15 Mile Road, which is a paved county road, maintained by the county, and plowed in the winter.
Electric lines run along the front of this parcel, with the paved County Road (15 Mile Rd.).
For water and sewage-- hey, you're out in the countryside. If you want these, you'll have to put in your own well and septic. You'll find plenty of high and dry spots with sandy/loamy soil. You'll have no problem with drainage, and can put a septic tank and drain field almost anywhere you like.
All the corners are flagged with steel posts, painted bright orange. The corners are not professionally surveyed, but are reasonably accurate.
Tips on Finding This Land
This parcel is split from a parcel that was originally 160 acres. My signs for Parcels V1 through V12 are easily seen from the road.
To find the others, you'll have to drive up the private easement which begins on 15 Mile Rd. at the NE corner of Parcel V1, and runs south. There's a link at-left that says Plat. Be sure to print a copy of the Plat. The aerial photo and dimensions will help you find the corners for each parcel.
About this Location
Osceola County is, in my opinion, one of the prettiest in all of Michigan. The land is hilly, and there are lots of lakes and streams.
This property is located:
- About 4 miles southeast of Leroy
- 2-1/2 miles from public access on Sunrise Lake (also bar and restaurant)
- 2-1/2 miles from the edge of 10,000 acres of State Forest
- 5-1/2 miles to Hwy M-131 (Leroy / Luther exit)
- 12 miles west from corner of M-115 and M-66
- 20 minutes to Reed City
- 25 minutes from Cadillac
- 1 hr, 15 mins from Grand Rapids
- 3 hrs from Detroit area
Excellent hunting. I scared up dozens of deer while walking on this land. I didn't actually see any turkey, but I did see signs. There are several water sources nearby, and plenty for the wildlife to eat.
- Rose Lake. Rose Lake is a jewel of the North. A natural lake, 373 acres in size; spring fed, the water is clear and the fishing is great. Rose Lake is an all-sports lake. That means you can fish, swim, water-ski, pull a tube behind your boat, or just put-put around in a pontoon and grill steaks (that's what I like to do). Public access just 4-1/2 miles from this property.
- Sunrise Lake. Sunrise lake is an 80 acre lake, and more than 60 feet deep. There's a public boat launch just 2-1/2 miles from this property, where you can catch northern pike, yellow perch, largemouth bass, and bluegill.
- State Forest. Right across the road from Sunrise Lake is the beginning of a large block of Michigan State Forest (more than 10,000 acres) where you can ride miles and miles of trails. Your buddies can visit you at your 10-acre hunting camp, but keep them out of your blind-- send them to hunt in the State Forest!
Services. This land is about four miles southeast of Leroy. This small town has a lot going for it:
- Grocery store (liquor)
- General Dollar
- Post Office
- Public Library
- Bar / Motel
- 2 Restaurants
- Elementary School
- Public park
If you're looking for a place where the hunting is great, you can leave a camper year 'round, build a cabin or tiny-house, and not have anyone hassle you-- yet you're only a ten minute drive away from a dip in the lake or a steak dinner and a cold beer-- this is the place.
|Available Terms: || Cash: $500 today, balance within 30 days. Seller will deliver a warranty deed within 10 days of receipt of full payment.
Land Contract (Standard): $3,790.00 down, $398.62 per month, for 15 years. Payment includes property taxes. Interest rate is 11% simple interest; no penalty for early payoff. 90 days same as cash. That means you can buy on land contract, and if you pay off the full balance within 90 days, you pay zero interest.
Land Contract (Low Down Payment): $1,895.00 down, $566.10 per month for the first year, after which time your monthly payment drops to $398.62. Payments include property taxes. Interest rate is 11% simple interest; no penalty for early payoff. Term is 15 years; 90 days same as cash.
Pay just $500 today to secure sale with any of the above options. Payment options available:
- Credit/debit card through PayPal
- Checks are accepted. For cash deals, checks must clear before deeds are issued.
- Bitcoin (contact us for our Bitcoin transaction number.