21 acres, in Osceola County, Michigan.
Here's what's special:
- Access from gravel County road, maintained and plowed by Osceola County.
- Nicely wooded with some beautiful clearings.
- Touches White Pine Trail (rail-to-trail); hike, bicycle, or snowmobile over 90 miles!!!
- EXCELLENT hunting!!!
This parcel is close to the shape of a square, which is ideal for good hunting land. Measures approximately 806 feet along the road (205th Ave.), 953 feet on the North Side, 905 feet on the West, and 1,347 on the South.
The center of this parcel is a large marsh (about 70%), with high and dry land around the edges (about 30%) suitable for building or camping. This is the kind of land where the largest and smartest bucks like to hang out.
There's a place near the northeast corner where it will be very easy to put in a driveway, it only needs to be smoothed out a bit.
You'll find many ideal spots to build or set up camp. Park a camper out here year 'round if you want, there are no restrictions.
This property is located:
- 2 minutes or less from the 14 Mile Rd. exit on U.S. Hwy 131 (Leroy / Luther)
- Less than ten minutes from Leroy
- 20 minutes from Cadillac
- 60 minutes from Grand Rapids
- 3 hrs and 15 mins from Detroit area
Electric lines run along the county road.
For water and sewage-- hey, you're out in the countryside, so you'll have to put in your own well and septic. Except in obvious places, this land is high and dry with sandy/loamy soil. You'll have no problem with drainage, and can put a septic tank and drain field most anywhere you like.
- Services. This land is less than ten minutes from the small town of Leroy, which has many conveniences:
- Village Market (full groceries, beer, liquor)
- Fuel, Gasoline/Diesel/Propane
- Post Office
- Public Library
- 1 Bar / 2 Restaurants
- Elementary School
- High School (Pine River School District)
- Public park
- Restaurants / Bars.
I've spent a lot of time in these two places; both have excellent food, and both offered IPA beers. Very friendly.
- Travler's Bar and Grill. Full restaurant menu; Full bar.
- Mr. Pibbs. Full menu, beer on tap.
White Pine Trail. This parcel borders White Pine Trail (N1 and N2 do NOT border, but are close). This is the longest rail-to-trail corridor in Michigan, a whopping 92 miles long!! It begins in Comstock Park and runs all the way to Cadillac. Most of the trail is paved with asphalt. Anyone can use this trail for hiking, bicycles, and snowmobiles. For more info on this trail, click the icon at-right.
- Lakes. Rose Lake, about ten minutes away to the northeast, is an all-sports lake covering 376 acres! Average depth is about 16 feet, down to 31 feet in places. Here you'll find a large county park with camping, a boat launch, and store. Anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Walleye and Yellow Perch. Howe Lake is less than five minutes to the west, and features a small public access for fishing boats.
- The Pine, Pere Marquette, Muskegon, and Manistee rivers are all within easy driving distance.
In the Summers you can take the wife and kids camping, and have access to the lake, the parks, and the night life. In the Fall, you'll have your place to go hunting.
Rose Lake township is not zoned. If you're looking for a place where the hunting is great, you can leave a camper year 'round, build a cabin or tiny-house, and not have anyone hassle you-- yet you're only ten minutes away from a steak dinner and a cold beer-- this is the place.
Tips on Finding This Land
All the corners are marked with steel posts, flagged with orange ribbon. The corners are not professionally surveyed, but are reasonably accurate.
At left, above the thumbnail photos, there's a link to a feature called Map to the Land. It places a flag on the map where the land is located. You can scroll around on this map and use it to navigate to the land from whereever you may be coming.
There's a table on this page where you'll see GPS coordinates. If you have a GPS device or a smartphone, you can enter those coordinates, and your device will lead you straight to this parcel.
|Available Terms: || Cash: $500 today, balance within 30 days. Seller will deliver a warranty deed within 10 days of receipt of full payment.
Land Contract (Standard): $5,490.00 down, $622.78 per month, for 15 years. Payment includes property taxes. Interest rate is 11% simple interest; no penalty for early payoff. 90 days same as cash. That means you can buy on land contract, and if you pay off the full balance within 90 days, you pay zero interest.
Land Contract (Low Down Payment): $2,745.00 down, $865.38 per month for the first year, after which time your monthly payment drops to $622.78. Payments include property taxes. Interest rate is 11% simple interest; no penalty for early payoff. Term is 15 years; 90 days same as cash.
Pay just $500 today to secure sale with any of the above options. Payment options available:
- Credit/debit card through PayPal
- Checks are accepted. For cash deals, checks must clear before deeds are issued.
- Bitcoin (contact us for our Bitcoin transaction number.